If you’ve ever had the pleasure of visiting Jack Stack BBQ, you’re probably familiar with their Cheesy Corn Bank. It’s pretty amazing.
Jack Stack used to make this recipe available on their website, that was years ago. From what I can gather, it has since been pulled down.
Here is the recipe. Credit goes to Jack Stack BBQ
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, cubed 1”
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup 2% Milk
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- ¼ lb Smoked Ham, diced ¼”
- 10 oz Kernel Corn, frozen
- In a four-quart sauce pan, over low heat, melt cream cheese, cheddar cheese, & 2% milk. Stir constantly to prevent scorching, until thickened, smooth and bubbly.
- Stir in garlic salt and remove from heat.
- Stir in corn and ham.
- Transfer mixture to a two-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
Variation: I’ve also put this on the smoker instead of baking.
Jack Stack also ships BBQ and sides, including cheesy corn bake
Connect with BBQ Finds to Stay In the Loop!
- Subscribe by Email
- Connect in Instagram
- Connect on Twitter
- Connect on Facebook
- Connect on Pinterest
- RSS Feed
- Email Us
- Submit a Tip!
Also My BBQ Rub Recipe…
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. top:jsccb tag:tpr