ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max MeasureMore Info
- Highly accurate: Designed with the latest thermopile sensor technology, to allow infrared laser thermometer gun to provide the highest accuracy up to ±1.5%; Improve the accuracy of the ir thermometer gun by adjusting the emissivity from 0.1-1.0 according to the surface material being measured
- Ultra-fast: With a distance to spot ratio of 12:1 and a response time of <500Ms, this allows the infrared temp gun thermometer to quickly provide the most accurate temperature readings of any target even at great distances
- Various usages: Pyrometer utilizes infrared technology which can measure a wide temp range of -58Fahrenheit~1022Fahrenheit / -50Celsius~550Celsius, enabling the heat detector to measure various objects' surface temp from a safe distance, especially above boiling point and below freezing point; Use the temperature gauge while preparing foods, performing auto maintenance, home repairs and a host of other tasks
- User-friendly: The termometro digital displays MAX/MIN/AVG temperature of the last scan, perfect for measuring AC vents or car engines; Thermal gun features a backlit LCD screen, that automatically shuts off after 90 seconds of no use to conserve battery
- Commonly found batteries: Temperature gun is powered by two powerful and commonly found AAA batteries that provide long battery life, when the low battery indicator remind you to change the battery, it's easily replaceable than other batteries. NOTE: This digital thermometer is not designed for taking Human Body Temperature
ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure (NOT for Human Body Temperature) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.