ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max MeasureMore Info
- Highly Accurate & Adjusts to Any Surface: Designed with the latest thermopile sensor technology, this infrared laser thermometer gun is accurate to ±1.5%; Improve IR thermometer gun measurements by adjusting the emissivity from 0.1–1.0 to match the surface material being measured
- Ultra-Fast Response: With its distance-to-spot ratio of 12:1 and a response time <500Ms, this infrared temp gun thermometer can quickly provide temperature readings of any target, even at great distances
- Wide Temperature Range for Multiple Uses: This pyrometer utilizes infrared technology to measure temperatures -58°F–1022°F (-50°C–550°C), enabling heat detector to measure surface temp from a safe distance, even above boiling point and below freezing point; this temperature gauge is perfect for food preparation, auto maintenance, home repairs, etc.
- User-Friendly: This termometro digital displays the MAX/MIN/AVG temperature of the last scan, making it perfect for measuring temps for AC vents or car engines; Thermal gun features a backlit LCD screen that automatically shuts off after 90 seconds of inactivity to conserve battery life
- Commonly-Found Batteries: This temperature gun is powered by 2 powerful and commonly found AAA batteries that provide long battery life. Low battery indicator will remind you to change these easily replaceable batteries. NOTE: This digital thermometer is not designed for taking Human Body Temperature
ThermoPro TP30 Digital Infrared Thermometer Gun Non Contact Laser Temperature Gun -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) with Adjustable Emissivity & Max Measure (NOT for Human Body Temperature) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.