- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Knife is crafted with one-piece high-carbon Japanese steel for easy edge maintenance and long-lasting sharpness
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Built to last ergonomic handle with textured finger points offers a non-slip grip with added comfort, durability, and safety; Handle color-coded red for uncooked meats
- BEST USE: The teeth on the wavy edge of the knife's blade easily slice through foods' crust or skin without tearing the soft inside. Ideal for slicing bread, angel food cake, meatloaf, fruits, and tomatoes
- EASY CARE: To maximize the performance and longevity of your Mercer knife, carefully wash cutlery by hand after each use with warm water and mild soap; rinse and dry completely with a soft towel. Do not place in dishwasher or submerge for long periods of time
- MERCER CULINARY MILLENNIA SERIES: Innovative features and unparalleled performance to meet the demands of today's professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
Mercer Culinary Red Millennia Colors Handle, 10-Inch – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
I use a similar serrated bread knife for brisket…
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.