- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Knife is crafted with one-piece high-carbon Japanese steel for easy edge maintenance and long-lasting sharpness
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: Built to last ergonomic handle with textured finger points offers a non-slip grip with added comfort, durability, and safety
- BEST USE: The perfect knife for cutting even, thin slices. Ideal for slicing ham, pork loin, turkey breast, or prime rib
- EASY CARE: To maximize the performance and longevity of your Mercer knife, carefully wash by hand after each use with warm water and mild soap; rinse and dry completely with a soft towel. Do not place in dishwasher or submerge for long periods of time
- MERCER CULINARY MILLENNIA SERIES: Innovative features and unparalleled performance to meet the demands of today's professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
Mercer Culinary M13914 Millennia Black Handle, 14-Inch, Slicer – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
I use a serrated bread knife for brisket…
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.