Thanks to BBQ Finds Reader @therealJJJames on Twitter for this tip! Let’s be friends! Connect with BBQ Finds | Submit a Tip]From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Real wood smoke for the best BBQ flavor. Cowboy Charcoal builds on the Western frontier traditions of the open range and is crafted to enhance the flavor of grilled food rather than overpower it. If you love barbecue, we’re sure you’ll love our hardwood briquets. Discover the flavor difference! Compare Cowboy Real Hardwood Briquets to the standard coal & chemical briquets. (1) Cowboy Hardwood Briquets are all natural, 95% hardwood charcoal and 5% vegetable binder. (2) Contain no coal, chemicals or fillers that are common in standard briquets. (3) Lights easily and is ready to cook in about 15 minutes. (4) No additives means great wood – grilled flavor. (5) Hardwood charcoal briquets produce less ash and require minimal clean up.
- Cowboy Hardwood Briquets are all natural containing 95% hardwood charcoal and 5% vegetable binder
- Contain no coal, chemicals, or fillers that are common in standard briquets
- Ready to cook faster than standard briquets
- No additives means authentic wood-smoked flavor
- Produces less ash and requires minimal clean up
- Great for use in all styles of outdoor cooking appliances, including classic kettle style
- barbecues, barrel grills & smokers, and kamado-style ceramic cookers
As of this posting, Wal-Mart has this for just $17.92. Spend $35 (two bags works!) and shipping is also free to many US addresses.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability