- Imported from Italy. Cold production obtained exclusively from olives harvested from the finest groves in Europe. Contains oil from one or more of the following countries: Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal.
- First cold press. This extra virgin olive oil is the quintessential everyday oil which is well balanced between fruit and spice. Perfect for roasting baking dressing and marinades.
- This product bares the North American olive oil Association (NAOOA) quality seal and has been tested for both quality and authenticity according to the International olive Council (IOC) standards.
- Crushed form Arbequina, Picual, and Koroneiki olives. Acidity: <0.4%
- 68 oz BPA-free plastic bottle. Certified ISO 9001: 2008. Cholesterol and carbohydrate free product. Certified OU Kosher.
- Two time winner "Best everyday cooking oil" In men's Health Magazine's annual nutrition awards.
Colavita Extra Virgin Olive Oil, First Cold Pressed, (2 Liters) 68 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.